ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     March 27, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:       Register to Attend the 3 Minute Thesis Competition Finals on April 3rd

The Three Minute Thesis (3MT(r)) Competition finals are scheduled to take place next week. The competition challenges students to present their doctoral research to a lay audience in 3 minutes or less.

The top 11 finalists will be competing to present their research to the UF community and win cash prizes. In addition to awarding first place and runner up awards, the audience will have the opportunity to vote and the student with the most votes will win the People's Choice award.

Therefore, we would like to encourage students as well as faculty and staff to come and watch.

When: April 3, 2014
Where: Reitz Union Auditorium
Time: 2 pm- 4 pm

The event is free and we will be serving afternoon refreshments.

To RSVP please visit: http://bit.ly/1pf5CjD

For more information, please contact Ruth Visuete at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.