ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     March 24, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          Funding Opportunity: Apply by 5/19/14 for LˇŻOr¨¦al USA For Women In Science Fellowship

The LˇŻOr¨¦al For Women in Science program recognizes and rewards the contributions women make in the STEM fields and identifies exceptional women researchers committed to serving as role models for younger generations.  More than 2,000 women scientists in over 100 countries have been recognized since the program began in 1998.

The LˇŻOr¨¦al USA For Women In Science fellowship program will award five post©\doctoral women scientists in the United States this year with grants of up to $60,000 each. Applicants are welcome from a variety of fields, including the life and physical/material sciences, technology (including computer science), engineering, and mathematics.

I invite you to collaborate with us and spread the word to your community about this special fellowship program for exceptional female post©\doctoral researchers. We are looking for role models for the next generation and hope to help encourage females to pursue careers in science.

Applications are available now at https://lorealfwis.aaas.org/login/indexA.cfm and are due on Monday, May 19, 2014.

More information on the LˇŻOr¨¦al USA For Women in Science program can be found at www.lorealusa.com/forwomeninscience

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please e©\mail Myriam Coneim at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for considering this fellowship opportunity and for your help in advancing the role of women in science.