Hi everybody,

I wanted to pass along (and I have leave from our EiC Ali Jadbabaie to do
it) another new entry in the ecosystem for network-science journals:

 	http://www.computer.org/portal/web/tnse/About-TNSE

This one has a bit of an engineering flavor, which will distinguish it
from the other journals, but there are strong connections to social
networks as well among several editors and others who are involved (which
is why I am circulating the information here).

And you might even get to put up with me, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Associate Professor
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/porterm
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451