For those of you who don't read The Onion or haven't yet looked today, I
think many of you will get a kick out of this article from today:

 	http://www.theonion.com/articles/american-obesity-epidemic-traced-to-single-heavyse,35640/

And I'm even giving a talk tomorrow and Monday on cascades and social
influence on networks, so I just picked up a new slide. :)  (SFU on Friday
and UBC on Monday for those of you near Vancouver who have any interest.)

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Associate Professor
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/porterm
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451