Seems like Gephi can import Netdraw data:
https://gephi.org/users/supported-graph-formats/netdraw-vna-format/ And
Gephi can export visualizations as high-res PNGs or PDFs (the latter you
can just throw into a Word Doc for publication).

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>