Dear Michelle,

You may find the interface between Pajek and Google maps at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/gmaps/index.htm useful.

Within a Pajek file one can also use the geographical coordinates for
positioning the nodes. It is a bit of puzzling. One can read the Pajek files
thereafter into other visualization tools (e.g., VOSviewer) and keep the
coordinates.

Best,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor Emeritus, University of Amsterdam

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Honorary Professor, SPRU,  <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/> University of
Sussex;

Guest Professor Zhejiang Univ. <http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/> , Hangzhou;