Dear Colleagues

The deadline for Abstracts submission to the 2nd International Business et conference has now been extended to April 15 2014. We look forward to your submissions. Please submit your abstract via the email links at [log in to unmask] and also to [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];​  Selected papers for presentation will be notified by April1 22, 2014.

Best wishes

Meir

Meir Russ, Ph.D.
Professor, Management

Austin E. Cofrin School of Business

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

WH470; 2420 Nicolet Drive

Green Bay, WI 54311-7001, USA
Tel.: +1 920 465 2757    Fax: +1 920 465 2660
E-mail: [log in to unmask]