Dear all,

The deadline for submission of abstracts of paper presentations and posters to the European Social Networks Conference in Barcelona (July 1-4, 2014) has been extended to this Friday, April 4, 23:59 CET. No abstracts can be accepted after April 4, so don?t miss this last chance to participate.

Submissions in all fields of social network analysis are welcome. Apart from the conference sessions, 16 workshops are offered  the theory and methods of data collection, analysis and visualization of social networks. Our keynote speaker is Professor Ulrik Brandes of the University of Konstanz, who will give a lecture about "The Positional Turn in Social Network Analysis". At the conference, two prices for outstanding visualization and best paper of an early career scholar will be awarded - please let me remind you that the call for nominations for these awards is open.

For more information, please check the conference website www.eusn.org<http://www.eusn.org>.

Best wishes,

Miranda Lubbers