Dear all,

A friend of mine is conducting a survey on Social networks and privacy and
asked me to post this mail for her. If you could participate in this survey
it would be very helpful for her

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Lamia

The original mail is as follow

Dear All,

I am currently an independent researcher working in the area of research
ethics associated with automated data extraction of user profiles from
social networking sites. In 2012, I graduated with a PhD in the field of
social networks and privacy from the University of Bradford.

I would appreciate it if you could fill in my online questionnaire which is
at the link

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1555471/Ethical-Issues-Involving-Automated-Data-Extraction-from-Social-Networking-Sites<http://go.deref.html/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveygizmo.com%2Fs3%2F1555471%2FEthical-Issues-Involving-Automated-Data-Extraction-from-Social-Networking-Sites>

The aim of this questionnaire is to explore the experiences of researchers,
students and academics to research ethics when carrying out research which
involves automated data extraction from social networking sites.

The questionnaire consists of 13 questions and takes around 15 minutes to
complete.

Please can you pass the questionnaire to any researchers, research students
and academics you know working in this area.

Thank You

Sophia

Dr Sophia Alim

Independent Researcher