Today we announce NetworKit 3.0 [1], the next major release of our open-source tookit for high-performance network analysis. NetworKit is a hybrid which provides C++/OpenMP kernels through a Python interface. Since the last release in November, NetworKit has received several improvements under the hood as well as an extension of the feature set. What started as a testbed for parallel community detection algorithms has evolved into a diverse set of tools that make it easy to characterize complex networks. This has been successfully scaled to large data sets with up to several billions of edges.

More detailed information can be found in the accompanying publication [2]. This being an open-source project, we are very interested in incorporating feedback from data analysts and algorithm engineers. Feel free to contact us with any question on how NetworKit could be applied in your field of research.

Kind regards
Christian L. Staudt and Henning Meyerhenke
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/

[1]: http://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit
[2]: http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3005