Hi Oliver and all,
I know that PACT were using SNA (they referred to it as Organisational Network Analysis ONA) in some African countries for civil society strengthening projects (mostly also HIV organisations interestingly). Someone there might be able to point you to some studies and/or literature.

Sorry, can’t find any info on their new website, but maybe just contact them via email.

Regards
Caitlin

On 18 Mar 2014, at 3:40 pm, Olivier Walther <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is anyone aware of any literature studying how social network analysis could be applied to regional development policies in developing countries?
>
> Any references would be much appreciated!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Oliver
>
> --
> Olivier Walther, Ph.D