Hi Folks,

Is anyone familiar with combining network plots with some sort of GIS or geographic mapping software? I'm working with neighborhood by neighborhood connections in Gephi and would love to visualize this on an actual City map. Any resources you can point me to would be appreciated. Software outside of Gephi is fine too.

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle Birkett, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Medical Social Sciences
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
625 N. Michigan Avenue, 27th Floor
Phone: 312.503.3538; Fax: 312.503.4800
www.feinberg.northwestern.edu<http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/>