Michelle:

ORA works quite well in this regard. It can export to Google Maps and ArcGIS. I discuss how to do so in Chapter 10 of my book (pp. 333-341).

Sean

Sean F. Everton, PhD
http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/

Disrupting Dark Networks (book)
https://sites.google.com/site/sfeverton18/research (book companion site)

"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
 History became legend. Legend became myth.
 And for 2½ thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge…"
       -- Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring