Good afternoon,

If you can’t make it in person to Dr. Aumen’s seminar, we will live stream this event via Adobe Connect:
http://mbreeze.ifas.ufl.edu/seminars.

In addition, all seminars are archived for viewing at http://soils.ifas.ufl.edu/academics/seminars.shtml.

CONFIDENTIAL

Information contained in this message is part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest. Any re-disclosure of this information must be done is accordance with FERPA or with the student's consent. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me by telephone or electronic mail.

Michael J Sisk, Academic Support Services, Coordinator 1

Soil and Water Science Department, University of Florida IFAS

2181 McCarty Hall A, P.O. Box 110290, Gainesville, FL 32611-0290

352-294-3152, Fax: 352-392-3399

[log in to unmask], http://soils.ifas.ufl.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="Picture1">