From: Crabbe, Nathan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:26 PM
Subject: Fragile Springs forum

Hello all,
I appreciate any help that you can provide in promoting the Sun's forum this month on water issues. We hope to attract an audience of thoughtful individuals armed with good questions.

I've posted information on the event after this message in case you can forward it to friends and members of your groups or share it through social media. Thanks again and hopefully we'll see you on March 10.

-- Nathan Crabbe

FRAGILE SPRINGS FORUM
The Gainesville Sun's Fragile Springs forum will be held March 10 at 7 p.m. at Santa Fe College's Fine Arts Hall. The event is free and open to the public. It will feature a panel discussion on the condition of our region's natural springs and other issues involving water quality and quantity in our state.

The panel includes Florida Springs Institute Director Robert Knight, Florida Farm Bureau Director of Government and Community Affairs Charles Shinn, Gainesville Regional Utilities Supervising Engineer Rick Hutton, Springs Eternal Project Co-director John Moran and Suwannee River Water Management District Executive Director Ann Shortelle.

Sun Editorial Page Editor Nathan Crabbe will moderate the discussion. Suggested questions can be sent to him at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. There will also be an opportunity for audience questions at the event.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

     [cid:gainesvillesun_logoa18119]

Nathan Crabbe
Editorial page editor