---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chsc UF <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Subject: Relay Meetings and Fundraiser
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone,
I hope you guys had a good weekend. This is a reminder that the Relay
Committee will meet tomorrow at Library West from 4pm-6pm room 142.
Wednesday from 4-6pm room 142, Thursday from  6-8pm room 142, Friday 1-4pm
TBA location. We will be making decorations and it is worth 1 social point.

Then from 6pm-8pm we have our last Relay fundraiser at Karma Cream. Just
mention CHSC with your order. This is worth 1 fundraising point and an
extra social point if you bring a non-CHSC member!! Please try to make it
to this fundraiser as it is our last one for Relay!! Fill out the doodle if
you are able to help set up/break down Relay
http://doodle.com/sshikpzaqwsrx52e Remember going to Relay is a fundraising
point!! Its tons of fun and you should REALLY go!! Remember if you can't
register for Relay you can still come to the event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or find me on
Facebook.
See you all at Karma Cream!

 -Daisy Renteria
Relay for Life Captain
Community Health Service Corps
*To remove your name from our mailing list, please email *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* with "unsubscribe
CHSC-UF-L" from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.*