Open Access Maps at NYPL | The New York Public Library
The Lionel Pincus & Princess Firyal Map
Division<http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/c6da6d9e-4b37-b1c0-e040-e00a18060bfb>is
very proud to announce the release of more than 20,000 cartographic
works as high resolution downloads. We believe these maps have no known US
copyright restrictions.*

http://on.nypl.org/1dB3l2w

Source: http://www.nypl.org/blog/2014/03/28/open-access-maps
See if people are clicking on this link: http://on.nypl.org/1dB3l2w+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas