In an Era of Squiggles, You Can't Tell the Players Without a Handwriting
Analyst - NYTimes.com
In the '80s, we started to have people basically say, 'Oh, handwriting's
not important, because in five or 10 years everything in the world will be
computerized,' " Gladstone said. "But I don't think we're yet at the stage
of typing our names onto baseballs."

Players with clean signatures often cite an instructor or relative as their
inspiration. For Robertson, it was his grandmother, Martha Robertson, who
implored him to sign his full name, instead of "DRob," when he reached the
major leagues in 2008. For Andre Dawson, a Hall of Fame outfielder who
played from 1976 to 1996, it was his aunt and first-grade teacher, Alice
Daniels, who kept him after school to practice on a chalkboard.

http://nyti.ms/1dH6mOH

Source:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/sports/baseball/in-an-era-of-squiggles-you-cant-tell-baseball-the-players-without-a-handwriting-analyst.html?_r=1
See if people are clicking on this link: http://nyti.ms/1dH6mOH+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas