From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 6:06 AM
To: Michael Marsiske
Subject: UF Evals Message 5779 Sent

The email below has been sent to students enrolled in the following sections:

  *   CLP6528C-6523
  *   CLP7525-18DB

If you have any questions about this email, please contact the person who created it (Zabel,Brittany G) or send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Message ID: 5779
Created by: Zabel,Brittany G
Email Subject: UF Faculty Evaluations Due
Body:

We noticed that you haven't completed your online faculty evaluation yet for some or all of your courses for this semester. Your input is essential to make the faculty evaluation process work. Most evaluations are due at the end of reading days or before final exams begin but can be due earlier. So please go to the following site to complete your faculty evaluations now:

https://evaluations.ufl.edu

Thank you for your participation.