This is the first time on record that 100% of the class got a perfect score.

I know how picky Output 4 was, so I'm impressed and thankful for your conscientiousness.

Three folks followed the "old" instructions for Q2, but even then the difference was trivial. Two students didn't include chi-squares, which is not a big deal, except chi squares help to compare to Duncan et al.  Two students went above-and-beyond ... one plotted the fixed curves, and one included a detailed point-by-point comparison table to Duncan.  All in all, very superb work, and I thank you for being a terrific class.

Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)