Dear Alexander!

Thank you very much for your excellent paper “A Philology of 'όλοθούριον: From Ancient times to Linnaeus, including Middle- and Far-Eastern sources.”

My congratulations!

All the best,

Alexey.

Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:04:20 +1000 от "Alexander M. Kerr" <[log in to unmask]>:
Hafa adai Yves,

No way man, i would not have the audacity to attempt a history of
cukes without you! It wouldnt be anywhere near as good. As for
translating texts; pls see below my attempted translations in several
languages:

http://www.guammarinelab.com/technicalreports.html

Especially see report 146; i do worry most about my interpretation of German!

With that report, plus report 151 and our introductory chapters to our
theses, i think weve a pretty good start on a paper; it would be
lovely to include all the great ones, as well. If youre keen to take
lead, i toadally respect that; otherwise i would do my best.

Cheers,

Alx

--
Alexander M Kerr