 From: "Paulay,Gustav" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 3 April 2014, 16:22
Subject: Re: Bohadschia sp?

Hi Chamari,

I am just back from the field.  You sent images of this species earlier as well.  This is likely a new species of Bohadschia.  I have not seen it anywhere.  It does not look like the argus-vitiensis hybrid, and you would not expect an entire population to consist of hybrids (where are the parent species)?  Good chance this is an endemic species to your area.  Would have to study and sequence to know for sure of course.

Cheers - Gustav