From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emmanuel Tardy
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bohadschia sp?

Dear Gustav,
I'm very sorry of that! I might go back to new caledonia by the end of the year and if I can will collect some sample. Just let me know what species you are still looking for. I know about your  interest for Cherbonnier species that François could not find during his visit (but these species are not commonly found : the sample I collected for François was the only specimen of B. maculisparsa I've ever seen!).
You can make a list of the New Caledonian species that are still unsequenced and if by chance I come across...
Have a good day

Emmanuel