Hi all,

  Gustav Paulay and I have started a project on iNaturalist for echinoderms (http://www.inaturalist.org/projects/echinoderms). iNaturalist is a website that allows users to submit images of the species they encounter along with geographical location and any other information about the observation (time of the day, depth, etc.). The community can discuss and validate the identity of the species observed. The project aims at improving our knowledge of all echinoderm species worldwide. Join us and submit your photos to the project. Feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions.

  Cheers,
  -- François