Here you go Sumaitt - Cheers - Gustav

-----Original Message-----
From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sumaitt Putchakarn
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 5:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paper of Kim, S.W., Kerr, A.M., Paulay, G. 2013

Dear all,
My colleague asked me for the paper of  Kim, S.W., Kerr, A.M., Paulay, G. 2013.  Color, confusion, and crossing: resolution of species problems in Bohadschia (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea).  Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society 168: 81-97.
I would appreciate if anyone please send the pdf. file of this paper to me by my address: [log in to unmask] . Thank you very much in advance.
with all best wishes,
Sumaitt
Sumaitt Putchakarn Ph.D.
Head of Marine Biodiversity Research Unit Curator of Porifera and Echinodermata Institute of Marine Science, Burapha University Bangsaen, Chonburi 20131 THAILAND
e-mail: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]