ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     April 3, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF International Center

RE:          RSVP by April 14, 10 p.m. for Fulbright Day Luncheon on April 16

Dear Fulbright Colleague,

As you know, Fulbright Day is approaching soon (April 16) and we are very grateful that you are an important part of it. For that reason, the International Center is pleased to invite UF Graduate Coordinators and Faculty working on international outreach advisory roles to a complementary lunch on Fulbright Day from 12:00 noon to 1:00PM at Smathers Library-Room 100 (formerly 1A).

This invitation is limited to 75 participants on a first-come-first-served and by-invitation-only basis, and your attendance to all sessions of the Fulbright programs you represent or are interested in is much appreciated.  A draft of the program is attached for your planning purposes.

To R.S.V.P. please reply indicating your full name, title, and Fulbright session(s) you will attend to [log in to unmask] by April 14 at 10:00am

We hope to see you there! Please invite others to Fulbright Day. For more information, please click on these links to view our PDF flyer and program:

http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/fulbright-2014-flyer.pdf

http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/fulbright-2014-program.pdf

Mabel Cardec, M.Ed., M.A.

Outreach Coordinator

University of Florida International Center

1765 Stadium Rd. Suite 170 Hub | PO Box 113225 | Gainesville, FL 32611

P: (352) 273-1515 | F: (352) 392-5575 | www.ufic.ufl.edu