Hello,
My campus is on the verge of beginning SI.  A faculty member is
wishing to pursue this and has recommended a student to be the SI
leader.  The student is already a tutor for the course.  The faculty
wishes to keep them as a tutor AND have them be the SI leader.  I am
not sure this is a best practice model??
Thought are appreciated on this one!

Thanks,
Lynda Sukolsky
Assistant Dean of Student Success/