Hi all,

I am trying to create a survey that will be disseminated to students
receiving tutoring. I am trying to see how comfortable the students are
with the material since they began tutoring. However, I want to translate
comfort into specific terms. What questions would allow me to assess for
comfort?

I am also interested in learning what students received on their first high
stakes assignment. Tutoring begins right after the 6 week mark for most of
the students--after the first assignment has already been administered. I'd
like to compare that grade with their final grade. Have any of you asked
students about their grade explicitly in surveying them, or have you sought
to use other kinds of questions to get at an approximation of their
performance?

I look forward to hearing from you!

--

Garri Rivkin
Program Director of Academic Support Services