Hello:

In times of fiscal austerity, we are trying a number of things to increase
the amount of tutoring that we are able to offer on campus. We have a large
paid tutoring staff, but we are thinking of including the implementation of
a volunteer tutoring program - soliciting the help of academically
talented, service-minded undergraduates to help other undergraduates.

Does anyone have this type of program running?  If so, can you send me your
email and phone number so that I can discuss this with you directly?

Yolanda Clarke, Manager
Academic Enrichment Services
(Tutoring Services)
Ithaca College