Dear colleagues,
I coordinate a peer tutoring program with approximately 175 tutors and 350
requests per semester.  We have no physical tutoring center; tutoring takes
place all over campus at times and locations agreed on by the tutors and
tutees.  I am planning to implement unannounced observations of tutoring
sessions.  Does anyone have rubric for observing tutors that you would be
willing to share?

I appreciate your help!
Heather

__
Heather Johnston Welliver
Associate Director, Academic Support & Enrichment
Center<http://www.denison.edu/academics/support/>
Denison University <http://www.denison.edu>, Doane Hall 102
740.587.6666
Fax 740.587.5629