Hi Christie,

We are a very small school (approx. 600 undergraduate FTE).  We keep
careful statistics of the usage of our peer-tutors.  In the last three
years, we have seen 29-33% of the overall undergraduate population
utilizing this service.

I hope this helps,
Christina

Christina Fabrey
Director of the Center of Advising and Achievement
Jose M. Calhoun Learning Center
Green Mountain College
One Brennan Circle
Poultney, VT 05764