Hi, Leonard,

Looks like you're sharing another very useful resource. Thanks so much for saving all of us much time and effort! And the benefits will ripple out to students around the country.

What a generous LISTSERV group!
Lois

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576