From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Sukolsky
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SI question

Hello,
My campus is on the verge of beginning SI.  A faculty member is wishing to pursue this and has recommended a student to be the SI leader.  The student is already a tutor for the course.  The faculty wishes to keep them as a tutor AND have them be the SI leader.  I am not sure this is a best practice model??
Thought are appreciated on this one!

Thanks,
Lynda Sukolsky
Assistant Dean of Student Success/