From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christina Fabrey
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Peer Tutoring Usage Rates

Hi Christie,

We are a very small school (approx. 600 undergraduate FTE).  We keep careful statistics of the usage of our peer-tutors.  In the last three years, we have seen 29-33% of the overall undergraduate population utilizing this service.

I hope this helps,
Christina

Christina Fabrey
Director of the Center of Advising and Achievement Jose M. Calhoun Learning Center Green Mountain College One Brennan Circle Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-8234
(802)287-8288- fax