From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stevier, Michelle
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hobsons as a tutor scheduling/tracking system - ?

My university's administration has suggested replacing our Accudemia software with Hobsons (the admissions etc. software, which is already used in our Enrollment Services office).  Is anyone familiar with the use of Hobsons as a tutor scheduling / appointment tracking system?  Nothing I see on the Hobsons webpage mentions tutor scheduling or tutor appointment tracking, so I'm seeking information about others' experiences.

Thanks in advance for any input or advice!

Michelle Stevier-Johanson
Academic Success Center
Dickinson State University
Dickinson, ND 58601