From: Johnny Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/24/2014  7:19 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: gradesfirst

Hi folks, I was just wondering how many colleges are using gradesfirst for
tutoring. We use it here at Kirtland Community College to schedule tutoring
sessions and run reports, and we're trying to implement it for advising and
financial aid. Is anyone else using it too? I'd love to hear how other
people are using it.

Thanks,

Johnny
---