Please remove my name from this list serve, thank you!

Teresa Rivenes, PhD
Director of Academic Support
Great Falls College MSU
2100 16th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT  59405
406.771.2268  Office
406.590.9532  Cell
www.gfcmsu.edu<http://www.gfcmsu.edu>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.facebook.com/msugf>[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://twitter.com/MSUGF_News>

changing lives - achieving dreams
Our Mission is to foster the success of our students and their communities through innovative,
flexible learning opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds, and aspirations resulting in
self-fulfillment and competitiveness in an increasingly global society.