Greetings,

After much digging, I have finally found the note taking presentation that I mentioned a couple of week ago. (I actually had to retrieve this from an old floppy disk:).)  I believe this was from around a decade ago, so it may be outdated. I haven't conducted a session specifically on note-taking in several years, so please share any insights you have that may bring it in line with current practices and research.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

FYI - My institution is now Lenoir-Rhyne University, not Lenoir-Rhyne College.  My title has changes a bit since then as well.

Thanks,

Leonard Geddes
Associate Dean of Co-Curricular Programs
Director of the Learning Commons
Division of Student Life
Lenoir-Rhyne University
www.lr.edu