Hi all,

I'm looking to gather some information about peer tutoring usage rates at small institutions (under 1000 students).  What I'm really trying to get at is the overall percentage of enrolled students who use these services.  It seems that our participation is fairly low (roughly 10-15%), but it would be helpful to have some comparisons.

If you have this information and are willing to share (with the list or just me), I'd really appreciate it.

Have a good day!

Christie

[The Ohio State University]
Christie Morlan
Tutoring Coordinator
Ohio State ATI Student Success Services and Program Excel
128 Skou Hall | 1328 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691
330-287-1391 Office
[log in to unmask] | http://ati.osu.edu/