Dear Professors,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am Mehrdad, a third year PhD student of industrial engineering in Iran
University of Science and Technology.
I am working on social network analysis particularly on maximizing the
diffusion through social network. (CV is here:
http://persianupload.com/kleeja/do.php?filename=139686854870131.pdf)

I am working on developing and solving an optimization model for
identifying the most influential nodes in a mobile phone based social
network for maximizing the spread of text messages. I did developed
the first version of my model and if you want I can send it to you.

Regarding your experiences in this field, I was wondering if you could
have a look on my CV and let me know your opinion about coming to your
university as a visitor and work under your supervision.

The referee is Prof Robert Hanneman(university of California Riverside)
that you can ask him about my performance and if you want, I can ask him
to develop a Letter of Reference to support me.

All the bests
Mehrdad Kermani
PhD Candidate of Industrial Engineering
Iran University of Science and Technology