Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that this year we will organize for the second time POLNET PLUS, an International Summer School for Advanced Political and Social Network Analysis.

It will take place at the University of Konstanz, Germany, from 13 - 14 June 2014.

The summer school invites MA/PhD-students, researchers, and practitioners interested in theory-driven empirical research on networks in the social and political sciences. It will offer an introduction into the statistical modelling of political and social networks (ERGMs and extensions) this year.

We would very much appreciate if you could inform your colleagues and students about this opportunity. The deadline for applications is 5 May 2014.

The latest information on POLNET PLUS 2014 including the programme and application details can be found at our website: www.polnet-school.de

Best wishes,
Achim Lang

--