Hi,

I was wondering whether you've ever seen the detailed dataset of the
Game of Thrones network. We've done some simple network analysis study
of a simplified reduced version of this dataset but it would be better
if we could work on the more extended and complete dataset.

In any case, a brief description of Game of Thrones analysis and
visualizations that we have already done s here:

https://plus.google.com/+MosesBoudourides/posts/VzgHLocVoVa

Best,

--Moses