Dear Marianna,
The question is of interest to me as well.
Will you please compile the replies and post it in
the list?

Regards,

Prabir.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:37 PM, marianna marra <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for works to compare the two algorithms used to analyze
> citation networks, Historiograph - HistCite and SPC - Pajek,
>
> Thanks in advance
> Marianna

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Dr.Prabir G.DastidarScientist/DirectorMinistry of Earth sciencesPrithvi
Bhavan (Opposite to India Habitat Centre)Lodi RoadNew Delhi- 110003INDIA.*

*E-mail:* [log in to unmask]
*(Alternate mail)* [log in to unmask]

*Telephone:* 91-11-24669520(O),
0120-2481046 (R)
*FAX:* 011-24629779
*Mobile:* 91-9868543999.

*Confidentiality Notice: *This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.