Please consider submitting to our minitrack, called Collective
Intelligence and Crowds: Structure, Roles, and Identity. It is in the
Digital and Social Media Track. The conference will run Jan 5-8, in
Kauai at the Grand Hyatt, a stunning venue. The deadline is June 15.

Now in its 48th year, the Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences (HICSS) is one of the longest-standing continuously running
scientific conferences. This conference brings together researchers in
an aloha-friendly atmosphere conducive to free exchange of scientific ideas.

The full call can we found here:

http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/HICSS_48/Tracks/DSM/DSMCollective.pdf

Best,
Donald Steiny