Also:
Smith and Moody (2013) Structural effects of network sampling coverage
I: Nodes Missing at Random. Social Networks 35:652ff.

(And presumably the forthcoming sequels)

Nathaniel Porter
PhD Candidate, Sociology, Penn State
Affiliate, Big Data Social Science IGERT
Research Associate, The Association of Religion Data Archives