Hi Phillip,

Borgatii et al (2013, Analyzing Social Networks. Sage) provide a brief
discussion on pages 73-76 with some follow up references on page 76. Most
of their discussion is about inferring the missing data from other
talks about more technical ways to deal with the missing data. They refer
readers to:

Butts 2003 Network inference, error, and information (in)accuracy: a
Bayesian approach. Soc Networks 25(2):103-140

and

Candes and Recht 2012 Exact matrix completion via convex optimization.
Communications of the ACM 55:111-119

But I would be really interested to see what literature people refer you
to, so please share them if the reply off listserve.

Best wishes,
Jesse

--

Jesse Sayles
PhD candidate

Graduate Assistant Fellow

Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives
sustainabilitysolutions.asu.edu/programs/fellowships/?pid=7689