This evening, 4/3, I stopped off at the beach at Daytona Beach Shores and found a 1st cycle Glaucous Gull and a 1st cycle Iceland Gull. Both birds were found well north of Frank Rendon Park at about the 2200 and the 2000 block. There are just small numbers of gulls left in comparison to the tens of thousands just a few weeks ago.

I also had the first Chimney Swifts back at Ponce Inlet I have seen this year.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL