 I can see Spring is here with the reports coming from Ft. Desoto, and other
areas. Since I've been restricted to my kitchen window, I've been able to
observe it happen right in front of my eyes. Goldfinches changing from the
drab Winter color to the bright Spring Color. Across the street a pair of
Pileated Woodpeckers making their nest in an old telephone pole. The most
wonderful observation is the Clay-colored Sparrow changing into his Spring
plumage. I just saw him out there a few minutes ago! The 8th of this month
will be 4 months here. The Chipping Sparrows are in full Spring plumage.
There's no mistaking them from the Clay-colored now. What a blessing....
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/13571499615 www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/13550472744 www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/13570334904 www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/13549411854 Danny BalesTitusville, Fla.www.flickr.com/photos/mudhenBrevard