Hey CHSC members!

As you may have heard at our previous general meeting, we are starting a new tradition for the Community Health Service Corps of presenting honors cords to graduating seniors who have been active members during their undergraduate career at UF.

To our graduating seniors of CHSC - Congratulations! You've put in years of hard work, and your shining moment is only a few weeks away! To recognize your dedication to the Community Health Service Corps and your commitment to the working with medically underserved populations in Gainesville during your time here, all active members will be recognized during our fourth general meeting and graduating seniors will be presented with navy blue cords to wear during graduation.

For seniors graduating in Spring 2014, Summer 2014, or Fall 2014: Since we are just starting the CHSC honor cord tradition, any senior who has earned earned active membership for at least one semester in the past year can receive cords. To ensure that you are recognized and and receive cords, please email Madi at [log in to unmask] with a screenshot of your degree application by Monday, April 14. See attached instructions for more details.

If any member has questions about active membership, or would like to know their membership point total for the semester so far, email Madi at [log in to unmask]

I look forward to seeing you all and recognizing you for the valuable work you have done with CHSC and the greater Gainesville community!

Best,

Madeleine Turcotte
President
Community Health Service Corps

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.