It was another very fun day at Mead Gardens.  A bunch of us were there for
the birdwalk with the Orange Audubon Society.  It's always a great time
joining the group.  The star of the show this morning was a beautiful
Magnolia Warbler. In all I believe 13 species of warblers were seen by the
time I left:

Ovenbird 4
Worm-eating Warbler 3
Northern Waterthrush 1
Black-and-white Warbler 10
Prothonotary Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 4
American Redstart 15
Northern Parula 4
Magnolia Warbler 1
Blackpoll Warbler 12
Black-throated Blue Warbler 8
Palm Warbler (Western) 2
Prairie Warbler 2

The other fun find of the morning was a Rose-breasted Grosbeak. I posted
photos from the morning at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2014/04/mead-gardens-4262014.html

Mead Gardens is just east of 17/92 and south of Fairbanks on S Denning Dr.
in Winter Park, FL.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL